College Life is a simple online series-based ministry outreach that keeps students connected to their Catholic faith and their home parish while they are off at college. If you are interested in signing up for college life just complete the form at the bottom of the page and hit submit. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
How does College Life work?
- Begin a series: Each series in College Life is geared toward walking with college students over a period of time with a given subject. Over time there will be more series/topics to pick from.
- Email College Students: We email students PDF's as part of the series we are sharing. If there is a video involved we will include the link to the individual page where you can view the video.
- Read and Journal through a Series: When college students get an email it will include a link to begin that part of the series. We encourage all students to take some time to read/journal through the topic and theme along with watching a video. This will make for a great overall experience.
- Follow up with the group: In order to stay connected to the parish back at home we will make an effort to set up a time for people to get together over group emails, Facebook groups, or Google+ hangouts to share your thoughts about each topic in the series. These are not mandatory they will just serve as another way to stay in touch.
- Meet the creator, Paul George: In the videos students receive everyone will meet the creator of College Life, Paul George. As a committed Catholic speaker who shares with thousands of students throughout the country each year, Paul will enlighten and encourage you as you explore the various topics and themes.